Thursday, February 5, 2015

Meet My Horse // Levi


Today is a good day for me to "introduce" my horse as it is his 14th birthday


Levi -- like the jeans-- is a Thoroughbred. He used to race at Belmont racetrack before I "rescued" him. Levi has a "bucking" problem so he was deemed unsafe and little 14 year old me ended up with him. Flash forward 10 years later and here we are!



For those of you who may know "horse words", I competed with Levi (who's show name is The Perfect Fit) in the hunters and equitation ring for years. He is currently semi-retire after some medical issues and anxiety (and despising New York). 

 FOURTEEN YEARS OLD! I got this monster when he was 4, so this is a proud psycho-mom moment for me. I am so blessed to have him in my life. 

As a little four year old! 



Just a quick update from my phone. I'm sure I will edit this upon getting home to my laptop. How I love my horses! (this is just one of three!)


Xx Lindsay 


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful horse!
    www.lumublog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your horse is so beautiful!:)

    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete