Calling all the sweet tooths out there!
"Diets" are no fun. I'm calling my new outlook on food, a lifestyle change rather than a diet. Cutting out the unnecessary sweets and
.... carbs oh how they are my weakness! I came up with a deliciously simple recipe to curb that sweet tooth by settling your cravings. Here is the recipe for my Perfect Parfait but
- Trader Joe's Organic Pumpkin Flax Plus Granola
- Trader Joe's Vanilla or Plain Greek Yogurt
How to prepare:
- Slice your fruit into bite size pieces
- In your bowl or glass, spoon a bit of the granola to cover the bottom.
- Add fruit on top of the granola.
- Generously dollop yogurt to cover the fruit
- Repeat to the top.
- Finish off your parfait with granola and fruit.
Buon ! appeitito
For a sweet tooth like me, this was the best way to curb my craving. It definitely satisfied me to the fullest, just as if it was a bowl of ice cream. Best off, I did not feel guilty about eating this one bit.
Did you try it out? What did you think of the Trader Joe's Pumpkin Flax Granola? What different fruit combinations would you put in your parfait? Let me know in the comments!