Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Wandering 20-Something

Hey there. I'm not too sure how you made it here, but you did and I'm glad you came. Welcome to my journey. 

My name is Lindsay and I'm a single, wandering 20-something. 24 years old, young? I don't truly know anymore, but I'm here and here to stay. 
I graduated from the best college on earth; the University of Kentucky. In May of 2013, nearly two years ago, was when I stepped into the "real world".



Yet here I am, on that typical 20-something path of not knowing what direction that I want to take in life. What do I want to accomplish? What are my real dreams? I have a million dreams, yet none at all. I have ambitions, goals, ideas, insights, yet I am lost and I'm not sure where to begin. 

Be prepared for nights out, financial worries, becoming healthy, moving across the country, reviewing products, places, and things,  chasing dreams, chasing reality, but most of all be prepared for a first hand look into my life; told by yours truly. 





xo Lindsay


twitter // instagram // pinterest








No comments:

Post a Comment